Hometeam is transforming the in-home care and aging experience by developing teams of top caregivers, reinventing what high quality homecare is, and using technology to enable, empower, and connect our communities.
As a Hometeam Caregiver (HHA), you will benefit from our dedicated Care Support Team, ongoing skills development training and our intention to provide you with a full, stable and consistent schedule.
A Hometeam Caregiver is someone who:
- Is punctual, reliable and professional
- Always prioritizes the care recipient’s well-being
- Has the willingness to learn and grow
- Has a strong desire to create connections with older adults and their families
If this sounds like you, we’d be thrilled to have you join our team.
- 1 year of experience taking care of older adults (can include loved ones)
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- A positive outlook on life and a genuine love of caring for older adults
- Strong communication skills
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top