Home Health Nurse
Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
Home Health Nurse
As a Home Health Nurse in New York, you will report to the Director of Patient Services and work collaboratively with other clinical staff, account management professionals, and operations team members to deliver on our promise of high quality care and beautiful days for older adults. Specifically working full-time in our New York territory, you would represent Hometeam in homes and in the community at large while being responsible for home assessments, caregiver collaboration, and development of clinically accurate and thoughtful plans of care. We are committed to ensuring that the days of our older adults are some of the most beautiful they’ve experienced in years.
Clinical & Operational Responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct clinical assessments for new Hometeam clients, creating individualized Plans of Care for our older adults and caregivers
- Perform reassessments and adjust Plans of Care as needed
- Provide insight and recommendations when needed so teammates can determine appropriate care schedules, transitions, DME equipment, and other ancillary services
- Participate in clinical training and in-services for caregivers on your local team to continue to advance their skills
- Conduct specialized CG Skills assessments to prep for complex case assignments
- Provide clinical insight to local care team to assist with problem resolution and case management.
- BSN and 2+ years of home care or geriatric nursing; experience working with CNAs & HHAs preferred
- Licensed RN in the State of New York
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- High EQ and empathy; comfortable connecting with a diverse group of individuals
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a natural ability to coach others
- Naturally curious, seeking out inspiration to improve our older adult and caregiver experiences
- Humble and willing to do whatever is needed to support the team in achieving shared goals
- Passionate about caregiving and our mission and desire to transform homecare
- Must be willing to travel to field assessments and work out of a Hometeam office during downtime
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top