Home Health LPN
Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a full-time passionate Licensed Practical Nurse who will be dedicated to helping Hometeam deliver the highest quality in-home care to older adults in the NYC area. Working under our Director of Patient Services, you will be instrumental in helping our operation scale while keeping our standards of clinical quality high. Bilingual prefered.
Act as initial point of contact for all care delivery-related communications from in-home caregivers
Collaborate with RN team to address care related activities that require assessment and communication to external care delivery team
- Facilitate HHA orientations and annual inservices
- Supervise HHAs in client homes and perform on site review of procedures with HHAs’ as needed
- Review and reconcile MD orders ensuring completion, accuracy and signage within specific timeframes
- Coordinate and schedule RN reassessments and ensure that visits are completed in a timely fashion
- Participate in other projects and duties as assigned by the DPS
- Current license as an LPN in the State of New York
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred
- High School Diploma and 2+ years experience as an LPN required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- High EQ and empathy; comfortable connecting with a diverse group of individuals
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a natural ability to coach others
- Naturally curious, seeking out inspiration to improve our older adult and caregiver experiences
- Humble and willing to do whatever is needed to support the team in achieving shared goals
- Passionate about caregiving and our mission and desire to transform homecare
- Must be willing to travel periodically for in-home supervisions, etc.
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top