Director/Senior Director of Strategy and Growth
- New York, NY
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare (formerly HT Health/Hometeam)!
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Director/Senior Director of Strategy and Growth who is passionate about health care and supporting caregivers for the highest need healthcare recipients. Our ideal candidate is detail and people oriented, dynamic, and has a numbers and data driven mindset. Someone who greatly enjoys strategic thinking and creatively solving tough problems but can also dig into the details on data. They are open to active coaching, motivated to seek out trends, problems, solutions and likes to lead cross-functional collaboration to achieve shared goals.
About the Team:
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Analyze and synthesize market data to propose potential areas for development opportunity
- Understand potential clients and partners, identifying needs and areas of opportunity
- Lead and manage relationship discussions with potential clients and partners
- Monitor, synthesize, and analyze the competitive landscape of competing products and services to support Product and Operational build
- Build straw models of partnership and payment/contracting structures
- Manage and update development pipeline process
- Support development of materials for company strategic planning process, Executive Leadership meetings and Board of Directors meetings
- Develop external marketing and communications materials
- Partner with Operations and Product on ongoing implementation projects
- Lead development of partnerships with providers, home care agencies, channel partners and other entities that further enable growth
- Perform all duties inherent in a leadership role. Ensure effective staff training, evaluate staff performance, provide input for the development of the department budget, and hire, promote and terminate staff and recommends salary actions as appropriate
- Participate in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, Health Policy or related discipline (required)
- Has a Master’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, Health Policy or related discipline (preferred)
- Has 5-7+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, program development, market management, internal strategy or other related functions (preferred)
- Is experienced working with managed care, network providers, value-based contracts and population health (preferred)
- Strong at structured storyboarding and presentation development (Powerpoint) and data driven modeling and analysis (Excel)
- Is able to exercise judgement independently and voice noticeable issues or trends
- Has strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize when necessary
- Has a quick witted, upbeat, and go-getter personality (always a plus!)
- Gets enjoyment out of disrupting the healthcare system
- Is passionate about our mission to change the way we age
- Is comfortable in a dynamic, always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people.Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Back to top