Director of Channel Sales
Headquartered in Manhattan and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive case management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Channel Sales will develop, cultivate, and lead a team of channel management professionals. The channel team is responsible for nurturing and sustaining deep relationships within our channel healthcare partners, including skilled nursing facilities, long-term care facilities, care managers, discharge planners, and other channels. You will be responsible for building and scaling a successful channel team while helping develop and execute strategy around Hometeam’s B2B relationships.
- Lead a team of Account Executives in building long-lasting relationships with channel partners, including training, development, and constant hands-on mentorship
- Develop a targeting strategy, focusing on ROI for specific relationships
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to define and execute on a multi-channel growth strategy
- Create a predictable referral stream that consistently meets/exceeds monthly and quarterly goals
- Build a metrics-driven organization that effectively communicates results from the field to HQ
- 5+ years in a field sales, direct sales, business development, client-facing social service, or customer support role, ideally in a startup environment
- Strong leadership skills with particular expertise in mentorship, coaching, and day-to-day management of a small but growing team
- A track record of building successful, scalable sales teams, ideally with a remote (outside) sales team
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- Experience defining metrics and KPIs and achieving results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top