Director, Healthcare Analytics
Headquartered in New York, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for:
As Hometeam continues to scale, we’re looking for an exceptionally sharp data analytics leader to build out the healthcare analytics function at our growing organization. Insightful and strategic while remaining analytical and willing to roll up their sleeves, this hire will be critical for the go-forward clinical and operations strategy of Hometeam.
This role, while reporting directly to the highest level of leadership, will be very much in the weeds with all levels of operations at Hometeam, gathering data, developing models, and delivering insights to our operations team that will drive Hometeam’s future while telling a compelling story about our present.
- Develop data analytics strategy and execute upon that strategy to create an information-driven organization that uses clinical and business data to drive business decisions at the highest levels
- Extract, aggregate, analyze, and derive insights from Hometeam’s data stores, utilizing various sources, to help tell Hometeam’s story to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct descriptive and predictive analyses that support organizational strategies and create value for our enterprise partnerships
- Deliver executive level presentations internally and externally to our enterprise partners
- Work cross-functionally to develop ROI analyses of internal and external programs for quality and health improvement
- Research, select, and implement relevant tools to help build the infrastructure and architecture of an informatics platform at Hometeam
- Master’s Degree preferred in relevant Data Science field and/or Healthcare domain focus
- Minimum 5 years recent and relevant large healthcare organization experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Builder mentality with an eye towards developing a foundation for an entire function
- Demonstrated ability to flex and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to interact and deliver compelling messages to executives, stakeholders as well as internal and external customers
- Data visualization platform implementation and experience highly desirable
- A genuine desire to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top