Customer Success Specialist
Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a confident and caring customer service superstar to join our Care Team. Customer Success Specialists at Hometeam are on the front lines supporting families and caregivers to make sure each and every one of our clients has a brilliant experience with Hometeam. With one hand you'll be fielding phone calls, emails, and SMS; with the other, you’ll be supporting our account management and sales teams to create incredible customer experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role knows what goes into great service and has experience in customer service or hospitality roles. You have demonstrated an ability to think on your feet, take initiative, and juggle multiple moving parts at once. More importantly, you have fantastic phenomenal communication skills and sound judgement, even under pressure, and you’re always willing to go the extra mile to delight customers and caregivers in the field.
- Facilitate day-of logistics to ensure that caregivers are on-time and prepared to customer homes
- Operate as the first point of contact and initial line of issue resolution for anything related to customers, caregivers, and our service
- Break down issues to find the best possible solution for our customers and caregivers, while delivering excellent service recovery when things go wrong
- Collaborate and communicate with our other operations and sales teams to tackle ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Willing to work nights/weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to proactively identify and solve customer issues
- Ability to make calm, collected decisions when the clock is ticking (and enjoy the hustle throughout the day!)
- Deep connection to and passion for our mission to improve people’s lives
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top