Customer Success Specialist
Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a confident and caring customer service superstar to join our Care Team. Customer Success Specialists at Hometeam are on the front lines supporting families and caregivers to make sure each and every one of our clients has a brilliant experience with Hometeam. With one hand you'll be fielding phone calls, emails, and SMS; with the other, you’ll be supporting our account management and sales teams to create incredible customer experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role knows what goes into great service and has experience in customer service or hospitality roles. You have demonstrated an ability to think on your feet, take initiative, and juggle multiple moving parts at once. More importantly, you have fantastic phenomenal communication skills and sound judgement, even under pressure, and you’re always willing to go the extra mile to delight customers and caregivers in the field.
- Facilitate day-of logistics to ensure that caregivers are on-time and prepared to customer homes
- Operate as the first point of contact and initial line of issue resolution for anything related to customers, caregivers, and our service
- Break down issues to find the best possible solution for our customers and caregivers, while delivering excellent service recovery when things go wrong
- Collaborate and communicate with our other operations and sales teams to tackle ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Willing to work nights/weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to proactively identify and solve customer issues
- Ability to make calm, collected decisions when the clock is ticking (and enjoy the hustle throughout the day!)
- Deep connection to and passion for our mission to improve people’s lives
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top