Compliance Operations Specialist
Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive case management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
About the role
As an Compliance Operations Specialist, you will drive and enhance the onboarding process for our ever-growing Caregiver populations in New York City. You will collaborate with our Caregiver Recruiting and Compliance teams to ensure Hometeam Caregivers receive an exceptional onboarding experience. You will also work with our People Ops team to streamline efficiencies and ensure that our Caregivers are 100% compliant upon their start at Hometeam.
- Serve as the point person for all Caregiver hires after offer acceptance stage
- Lead compliance initiatives during onboarding orientations and events for new Caregivers in NYC
- Follow up with new hires to collect outstanding compliance and provide daily status updates to Care Managers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation in Hometeam’s various databases, including managing annual compliance requirements for Caregivers
- Create and run monthly compliance reports in ADP
- Develop and enhance our onboarding process as we scale to new regions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of HR, compliance, or administrative experience
- Experience adhering to a process and reporting results
- Comfortable in start up environment where answers are discovered and not provided in a user manual
- Exceptional communication skills and follow through
- Outstanding attention to detail and tech savviness - proficiency in Google docs & sheets
- Patience and empathy paired with bottom-line drive and efficiency
- A “no task too big or too small” mentality; must be comfortable wearing many different hats in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passionate about our mission and our desire to transform homecare
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top