Compliance Operations Manager
Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a creative, efficient, and curious problem-solver to enhance the compliance onboarding process of our ever-growing caregiver population. Managing a team of specialists, you will ensure all of our caregivers are fully compliant and ready to begin serving our care recipients throughout New York and New Jersey. You will work cross-functionally with our Compliance, Engineering, and People Operations teams to develop a scalable, smooth operation that allows caregivers to complete the compliance process with speed and ease.
- Manage, motivate and develop a small team of HR/Compliance Specialists
- Streamline efficiencies for our existing caregiver onboarding operation by developing a seamless compliance workflow
- Collaborate with our Head of Compliance to stay abreast of relevant state and federal regulations, including but not limited to the Department of Health, Department of Labor, etc.
- Build an automated compliance process to ensure caregivers can begin service as quickly as possible
- Engage daily with our caregivers to further understand how to improve our existing processes
- 7+ years of experience within HR, Compliance, Client Onboarding, or Project Management
- Experience managing a small team, or serving as a team lead
- Strong track record in project management and process improvement
- Significant experience managing external vendor relationships
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with first-class organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Motivation to roll up your sleeves and commit to everything from strategy to execution
- Compassion and empathy for our Caregivers and their diverse backgrounds, competencies, and needs
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top