Community Marketing Representative
Headquartered in Manhattan and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive case management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for
Hometeam is looking for an energetic, charismatic, and motivated individual to be our first Community Marketing Representative. You will spend your time out in the field in the New York City metro area, identifying, qualifying, and guiding prospective Hometeam clients who are eligible for Medicaid through the beginning of our onboarding process. You will be a force in the community, educating and connecting prospects with high-quality, innovative home care. Hometeam is proud to provide quality home care to all New Yorkers regardless of whether they have a Medicaid card or a credit card.
- Build deep relationships and foster community engagement to identify prospects in need of home care services
- Advise families, older adults, and community influencers on how to navigate the complex NYC healthcare landscape and receive the care they need
- Become an expert on in-home care and act as a trusted advisor to families who need help caring for a loved one
- Perform strategic community outreach and marketing to promote Hometeam, establishing relationships with non-profits, community centers, religious/faith-based organizations, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, etc.
- Meet weekly/monthly targets for prospective and new clients while ensuring a high client experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years in a field sales, direct sales, client-facing social service, or customer support role
- Ability to travel locally up to 100% of the time in Hometeam’s service areas (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn)
- Experience with enrollment in Medicaid, MLTC, Duals Plans (PACE, MAP, FIDA), and/or Medicare Advantage
- Experience working with communities of all different ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, diverse populations, or underserved communities
- Strong communication skills, including effective internal communications with central team
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top