Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive case management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
About the role
Caregivers are the life and soul of Hometeam. They are at the heart of what we do, and they provide unbelievable care to our clients on a daily basis. We recruit the best of the best, constantly striving to build an amazing community based on experience, passion, and a drive to continuously improve quality of care.
As a Caregiver Recruiter, you will have direct business impact and a responsibility to recruiting at a high volume without sacrificing quality. By recruiting the very best Home Health Aides (the #1 growing profession in America, by the way) and Certified Nursing Assistants, you set the standard of quality care that keeps Hometeam at the top. You won’t be behind your desk all day; you’ll throw career fairs and networking events; you’ll truly be integrated into the tight-knit caregiver community.
- Manage high volume full recruiting life cycle: sourcing, vetting, qualifying, interviewing, and closing caregiver candidates (CNA, PCA, HHA, etc.)
- Execute creative sourcing strategies around caregiver recruiting including hosting career fairs, networking events, and generally becoming a part of the caregiver community
- Investigate new trends, tools, and resources that will help iterate and improve the recruiting process at Hometeam
- Set and manage caregiver expectations regarding hours, type of work, etc., keeping in compliance with Hometeam and regulatory standards
- Collaborate with other teams to understand industry demands and trends and support business operations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of recruiting experience required, high volume or field-based preferred. People services industry experience preferred, such as hospitality or retail
- Experience successfully meeting metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in person and on the phone
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver that’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment without a ton of guidance
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top