Business Development Representative
Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for driven professionals to join our high-performance, high-impact team of Care Advisors! As a Business Development Representative (Care Advisor), you’ll help solve a real problem that we will all face someday. We’re growing quickly, so we need sales professionals who are entrepreneurial, ambitious, creative, and most of all, driven to help people.
On the Care Advisor team, you’ll be the first point of contact for families who come to us needing help caring for a loved one. You will be an agent of change in the lives of others, assisting them in navigating the complicated world of senior care, advising them on possible solutions, and directing them to Hometeam when appropriate. The Care Advisor role is equal parts expert, counselor, and guide while always being a salesperson. If you are committed to being a high achiever and want to do well while doing good, the Care Advisor role is ideal.
- Become an expert on in-home care and act as a trusted advisor to families who need help caring for a loved one
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet monthly sales goals from a consistent flow of inbound leads (no cold calling)
- Answer questions, set expectations, and lead the process from looking into home care through becoming a Hometeam client
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for KPIs and revenue
- Manage a pipeline of active prospects using Salesforce from New to Current Customer
- Develop long-term, lasting relationships with all stakeholders and communicate across the team to ensure the highest quality of care for our families
- 0-3 years sales experience (previous healthcare experience not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- A quantitative and qualitative history of sales success
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence
- An ability to take direction and implement it quickly
- Comfort with being uncomfortable
- A natural curiosity, desire to learn, and hunger to achieve
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top