Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we’re looking for:
As a Care Navigator (Account Manager) covering the Northern New Jersey region, you will directly impact the lives of families and their elderly loved ones by enhancing quality of life on a daily basis. You will be the voice of Hometeam to our clients, partnering with older adults, families, and healthcare professionals to design holistic care plans and work with our licensed caregivers to execute on them. This is a non-traditional account management role that requires a unique combination of empathy, grit, creativity, and flexibility.
We’re looking for an individual with a genuine desire to help others and a track record of success. In addition to gaining valuable client-facing and project management experience, you will have a unique opportunity to grow with Hometeam as we expand nationwide. Our Care Navigators are central to our mission of creating beautiful days for older adults.
- Manage client relationships, constantly looking for unique and creative ways to create beautiful days, weeks, and months for each older adult while ensuring basic needs are met
- Be the point person for families and other stakeholders to advise and assist on a broad set of care issues surrounding the older adult
- Assess, build, and monitor a holistic care plan for each of your clients, reflecting their clinical needs and overall well-being
- Perform home visits in the Northern New Jersey region to establish strong relationships and ensure proper execution of the care plan
- Collaborate with teammates across sales, engineering, and operations to coordinate care for your clients and identify and execute improvements to Hometeam’s service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant professional experience in sales and/or account management
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with first-class organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and capacity to perform while handling highly emotional circumstances
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, both in person and on the phone
- Able to form trust-based relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders involved in the care of an older adult
- Willingness to travel to perform client visits
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Harry and his team build the tools Hometeam needs to operate smoothly. They architect both internal and caregiver tools—supporting Hometeam employees and helping families manage the care of their loved ones.
Back to top