Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US that’s growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but it’s our employees who make a tangible impact on people’s lives everyday. Whether you’re a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What we’re looking for:
As a Care Navigator (Account Manager) in our New York market, you will directly impact the lives of families and their elderly loved ones by enhancing quality of life on a daily basis. You will be the voice of Hometeam to our clients, partnering with older adults, families, and healthcare professionals to design holistic care plans and work with our licensed caregivers to execute on them. This is a non-traditional account management role that requires a unique combination of empathy, grit, creativity, and flexibility.
We’re looking for an individual with a genuine desire to help others and a track record of success. In addition to gaining valuable client-facing and project management experience, you will have a unique opportunity to grow with Hometeam as we expand nationwide. Our Care Navigators are central to our mission of creating beautiful days for older adults.
- Manage client relationships from onboarding onwards, constantly looking for unique and creative ways to create beautiful days, weeks, and months for each older adult while ensuring basic needs are met
- Assess, build, and monitor a holistic care plan for each of your clients, reflecting their clinical needs and overall well-being
- Be the point person for families and other stakeholders to advise and assist on a broad set of care issues surrounding the older adult
- Perform home visits in the NYC North region to establish strong relationships and ensure proper execution of the care plan
- Collaborate with teammates across sales, recruiting, and operations to coordinate care for your clients and identify and execute improvements to Hometeam’s service
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Experience with Zendesk highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and relevant professional experience in sales and/or account management
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with first-class organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and capacity to perform while handling highly emotional circumstances
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both languages, both in person and on the phone
- Able to form trust-based relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders involved in the care of an older adult
- Willingness to travel to perform client visits
- A genuine desire to serve others and passion to help those in need
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Because Hometeam is a government contractor, you cannot be included on the list(s) of excluded individuals or entities for federally-funded healthcare programs.
Meet Some of Hometeam's Employees
Karan strives to improve communication and coordination between the caregivers and the care recipients’ family members by making sure Hometeam’s technological systems are cutting-edge—and also user-friendly.
Back to top