Senior UI/UX Designer
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
HomeSuite is looking for a Senior UI/UX designer to join our growing team in San Francisco. As a lead designer, you will define best practices for this discipline and lay the foundation to ensure that HomeSuite continues to deliver wonderful experiences that make our customers successful and drive the business. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who really wants to have a huge impact, is willing to roll up their sleeves and ship software, and also build a world-class, customer centric design practice
- Own interaction and experience design. We want world class output, and world class process
- Quickly produce appropriate assets and artifacts needed by the development team
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to understand customer needs, business constraints, and technical tradeoffs
- Partner with Sales, Operations, and Partner Management teams to understand the business as a whole. We need everyone’s head in the game
- Develop and maintain style guides to accelerate development and ensure consistency
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives
- You will define the experience our tenants have when they come to us looking for a place to live, and the tools our internal team and partners use to help make them successful. Both need to be awesome!
- 5–7+ years of interaction and UI design. Some visual design experience a plus
- Know how to run design sprints and facilitate user feedback
- Deep portfolio of work, including multiple products you have lead, specifically on desktop and mobile web. Responsive design experience
- Comfort working across a broad range of fidelities, from rough sketches to highly polished, production ready assets
- Experience with high-volume, customer driven e-commerce sites (especially in travel vertical) and also intranet and extranet workflow tools
- Demonstrated ability to systematically think through and manage design. This includes developing reusable components, standardizing control and form elements, and building logical style guides that support modular, scalable development
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and worldclass culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top