HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and others soon to be announced). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in the San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
HomeSuite is looking to bring on an experienced Program Manager to help drive our overall partner success.
- Develop and manage effective communication with key stakeholders in Product Management, Sales, Operations, Customer Care and Marketing
- Track and report on project milestones, task completions and all other related deliverables
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives. Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked and all stakeholders are informed in a timely manner
- Set the strategic direction and translate into a cross-functional integrated program strategy
- Driving complex initiatives from inception to completion
- 4+ years of professional experience in a program management or strategic consulting role
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to flourish in a fast-pace environment
- Problem solving abilities: able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement, locate key levers to effect change, and formulate a practical implementation plan
- Start-up experience highly valued
- Analytical and process oriented mindset
- A “Get-it-done” attitude – you are comfortable making decisions with little direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top