Product Manager, Consumer Platform
- Own roadmap for the HomeSuite consumer experience.
- Work with potential tenants and partners to identify key areas of customer need and opportunities by segment, and then develop effective, efficient solutions that most benefit the business.
- Work cross functionally across Marketing, Sales, and Supply groups to optimize the overall business funnel.
- Partner with engineering and design to develop specifications, manage technical trade offs, and drive delivery
- Develop metrics to monitor performance and use them to communicate across the company as well as guide iteration and improvement.
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives
- The consumer experience is critical to our business and an industry game changer. You need to make this awesome!
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with high-volume, customer driven e-commerce sites (especially in the hospitality and travel vertical). An understanding of database schema and strong analytics a must.
- Experience working directly with end-users, through user studies, surveys, ethnographic studies etc. to gather qualitative insights, and identify needs.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to quantify opportunities and evaluate results
- Comfort working across multiple teams in a fast paced environment. Track record of taking ownership of complex projects, and delivering high quality results quickly.
- Comfort with SQL and/or analytics systems like Looker, Node, Segment.io, Google Analytics, would be helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to systematically think through and manage design in ambiguous situations. This includes identifying core flows and edge cases, thinking through data implications, considering maintenance and extensibility, and driving logical solutions that support modular, scalable development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Homesuite's Employees
Senior Operations Specialist
Deborah holds the HomeSuite office together by tackling duties that range from bookkeeping to general human resources procedures. Her goal is to keep employees happy and supported.
Back to top