Product Manager, Core Platform
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
HomeSuite is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco. You will be responsible for building out our core Leasing Platform, which includes payment processing, document management, and workflow automation. HomeSuite generates amongst the highest volume of leases in the US, and our innovative platform is critical to managing this volume and scale. We offer an incredible opportunity for someone who really wants to have a huge impact.
- Own roadmap for the HomeSuite leasing platform.
- Work with operations, sales, and marketing teams to identify key areas of business opportunity, and develop effective, efficient solutions
- Partner with engineering and design to develop specifications, manage technical trade offs, and drive delivery
- Develop metrics to monitor performance and use them to communicate across the company as well as guide iteration and improvement.
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives
- The platform is critical to our business and an industry game changer. You need to make this awesome!
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with workflow analysis and automation, backend systems integration, and an understanding of database schema. End-to-end platform design and development experience a big plus.
- Familiarity with designing and integrating payment systems, especially those with complexity to them, such as marketplaces or trust accounts. Stripe experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to gather qualitative customer insights, and identify potential business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to quantify opportunities and evaluate results
- Comfort working across multiple teams in a fast paced environment. Track record of taking ownership of complex projects, and delivering high quality results quickly.
- Experience with high-volume, customer driven e-commerce sites (especially in the hospitality and travel vertical) and also intranet and extranet workflow tools.
- Comfort with SQL and/or analytics systems like Looker, Node, Segment.io, Google Analytics, would be helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to systematically think through and manage design in ambiguous situations. This includes identifying core flows and edge cases, thinking through data implications, considering maintenance and extensibility, and driving logical solutions that support modular, scalable development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in the San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form for transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top