Partner Programs Manager
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
If you want to learn a little bit more about what it's like to work out HomeSuite check out profile on The Muse here.
HomeSuite is looking to bring an experienced and dedicated Partner Community Manager on-board. Our new Partner Community Manager will help build programs and campaigns that service our partners and help to move our business forward.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch and grow our supply partner products, services and user base.
- Drive all supply partner facing product launches, announcements ad content
- Iterate on the value proposition for HomeSuite supply partners and articulate use cases and value in all partner-facing messaging, including the website
- Responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive growth and increased partner understanding of HomeSuite. Set positioning, develop the strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our partner brand and business forward.
- Effectively work across key stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, etc. to develop and execute on product marketing and communications plans that drive growth within partnership channel
- Develop and execute on partner program launch plans, including positioning statements, value propositions, collateral development, promotional plans, etc.
- Define how individual products and user experience (platform technology, analytics, toolkits) create a larger value proposition
- Craft and implement channel messaging and content development that is relevant, meaningful and compelling, and serves to engage supply partners
- Collaborate with partners to analyze their business needs and user experience needs. Champion the supply partner view throughout the organization and develop necessary tools and resources to deliver a best-in-class partner experience
- Lead digital program efforts including website development, webinars, lead generation campaigns, etc to drive partner awareness
- Looking for someone with 4+ years of experience managing partner programs
- You are creative, analytical and detail oriented with strong communication, relationship building and project management skills
- You’re an accomplished tech marketer with extensive campaign, creative production and business development experience
- You have startup marketplace experience driving feature adoption and change management with partners
- Product launch and messaging experience
- Proven project manager and multi-tasker able to meet deadlines and build stakeholder relationships despite ambiguous or shifting requirements
- Ability to operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top