Lifecycle Marketing Manager
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
If you want to learn a little bit more about what it's like to work out HomeSuite check out profile on The Muse here.
- Plan, deploy and optimize all of HomeSuite’s lifecycle marketing. This includes email, text and phone campaigns, referral program, promo strategy, and social media outreach.
- Analyze customer lifetime value and iterate on plans to increase it by optimizing the implementation of our promotional and referral strategies.
- Create branded copy content to enhance the current programs, and launch new ones
- Devise and implement new on- and off-line initiatives to help drive growth in both new and existing markets
Skills & Desired Experience
- 5+ years of working experience; proven ability to create a lifecycle marketing strategy and execute on that strategy driving desired results
- Rigorous testing to optimize profitability of campaigns (subjects, cadences, mix of channels, when to use it)
- 2+ years of in-depth knowledge of database marketing platforms like Marketo
- Experience building out a referral program
- Problem solving ability: able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement, locate key levers to effect change, and formulate a practical implementation plan
- Proven ability to succeed in a high intensity, get-it-done environment
- Bonus: Experience with two-sided marketplace businesses
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top