Head of Talent
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. While on-demand, online services have radically changed transportation, air travel and peer-to-peer apartment sharing, the real estate industry has yet to adapt. HomeSuite, the only long term rental service that personally vets each prospective tenant, landlord and property, is revolutionizing the way both renters and landlords can access the market with each being fully protected.
Tenants can now book an apartment with nothing more than a click without needing to interface with landlords or sales representatives. There are no walk-throughs, no hidden fees, units are confirmed to be available and guaranteed to match the description provided online. Landlords who choose to rent their units through the “Book Now” feature don’t need to do anything other than receive their rental fees each month, a far cry from the standard process which is both time consuming and costly.
HomeSuite’s seamless online booking experience for tenants is driving explosive growth. We are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and others soon to be announced). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
HomeSuite is looking for a leader that has a track record of building organizations where team members are proud to work. We are looking for an organized, strategic professional to lead all things People, including: people strategy, internal culture, recruiting, communications and human resource systems.
- Build and oversee all aspects of our People function in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Stay current on industry trends and practices to provide thought leadership and guidance on recruiting, compensation, organizational structure, change management, employee relations, training and development, performance evaluation, retention and HR policies
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing HomeSuite’s values
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Help the company sustain and build upon its culture and core values through hyper growth
- 12+ years HR or People Operations related experience within high-growth technology startups
- Experience implementing HRIS and other internal tools
- Experience administering full employee lifecycle from hire to separation; performance management, leaves of absence, and immigration
- Strong experience with organization design, leadership and coaching. You believe that the executive team is only as strong as its weakest member
- Experience overseeing and guiding senior management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of talent acquisition and management strategies and experience building high-performing teams. Specific expertise and success leading engineering recruiting is a necessity.
- Willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves to get things done in one moment, and lead complex strategy discussions the next moment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
WHY US?We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to redefine the housing market.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top