Engineering Program Manager
HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
This revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and others soon to be announced). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its potential as a massive company and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
You are an excellent communicator and get the job done! You’re able to prioritize projects based on a variety of inputs and constraints. You’re obsessed with details. You are grace under pressure and are able to estimate deadlines and schedule check-ins to keep everyone on track. You understand that there are inherent tradeoffs between quality and results and are able to prioritize projects and decisions that will have the greatest impact on the organization.
- Coordinate product and technical teams internally.
- Manage the pipeline of incoming requests and ensure key deliverables are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Create and maintain project and program specifications for requirements, resourcing, workstreams, schedules, milestones and risk management.
- Set and manage goals and mutual commitments and drive to ensure delivery against commits.
- Cross-team coordination and executive update.
- Balance and negotiate trade-off
- Visually represent status using standard industry tools
- Ability to coordinate and drive matrixed teams of stakeholders against milestone objectives in a variety of areas.
- Ability to, track dependencies and risk, assess impact of change across interdependent workstreams and projects, and effectively communicate status within the cross-team and up to executive audiences
- Ability to embrace agile methods for gathering and tracking requirements and managing interrelated workstreams in the midst of dynamic change
- Demonstrated ability to engage and interact with C-level executives around project and program requirements, status, opportunities and risks.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technology projects
- Strong analytical and complex multi-task management skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- 5-7 years of Engineering Project/Program Management experience with both internal and external clients
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top