HomeSuite is on a mission to change the way people live. We want to make leasing a property as easy as booking a hotel. Finding housing today is a nightmare: unlike hotels and vacation rentals, the real estate industry is entirely offline. We want to bring rentals and apartments to people with a simple click. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling HomeSuite to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
Homesuite is looking to bring on an experienced Director of Business to Business Marketing who will own every aspect of building relationships and driving revenue from our corporate accounts. The ideal candidate will leverage their experience to date to create and execute programs with the goal of acquiring accounts, building trust and rapport, and delivering leases.
- Create and manage the strategy and implementation of all corporate marketing campaigns across channels
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices with growth
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Measure, report and analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Research and test new ideas and/or partnerships with new vendors to improve performance and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition of account and lease
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all corporate programs
- 10 years marketing experience, preferably business to business marketing, driving tangible business results across a variety of channels (online, email, conferences, content, etc.)
- 4+ years senior management experience including decision making
- Strong quantitative background a must
- Experience working with and influencing others to achieve objectives
- Skilled in creating, editing and promoting written and visual content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced rapidly changing work environment. Successful start up experience preferred.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen