Director of Acquisition Marketing
HomeSuite’s vision is to own and transform the global residential rental market - the market is massive, the problem is acute, our solution works and we are the first mover.
Everyone can agree that the rental market today is horrible. Most people have had a bad experience. These problems are all symptoms of an offline market. The only online portion of the rental market is lead gen and the majority of the market is not even found on lead gen websites. HomeSuite is the first ever transactional rental marketplace - we based our model on online travel agents, like Expedia and Priceline, which are fundamentally different than existing models in the rental market. HomeSuite completely intermediates the rental process - discovery, reservation and transaction are managed by our platform. There is no one doing anything similar to us in the rental market. And our model has been validated, scaling to a tens of millions revenue run rate in 2 years, with a strong business model, raising tens of millions of venture investment to date.
HomeSuite is an unlimited growth opportunity. We are a team of driven, hard-working individuals. At HomeSuite you will be pushed to the limit and find out what you are made of. You will be challenged beyond what you thought possible. There is no place where you can learn more.
- Partner with the leadership team on complementing and enhancing the far-reaching mission of HomeSuite, make it real, executable, and successful
- Create and drive a multi-channel marketing strategy, including SEM, SEO and other online & offline channels, to grow net revenue while improving unit economics
- Create analytics for campaign performance and run tests that optimize the overall budget and improve effectiveness of the creatives and their placement.
- Manage team and vendors to accomplish targets
- Motivated by curiosity, challenge and impact
- Excited about the potential for transforming the rental housing industry
- The best, at speed, intensity and vision in their area
- Craves good data, but not a slave to data
- High velocity intake and output
- Low ego, willingness to actually do work
- Ability to synthesize new information to change perspectives
- Will not accept failure; focusing on winning through collaboration, understands that they only win when the team wins
- 7+ years of deep working knowledge of the major online marketing platforms
- Track record of driving growth hands-on through SEO, online, direct response, and offline advertising
- Experience successfully building, motivating and managing a high performing marketing team
- Experience with optimizing conversion through funnel analysis and implementing changes in the user flow
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with data and analysis tools/languages a plus (Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, etc.)
- Bonus: relevant product / industry experience (residential rentals, rental brokerage, property management, online real estate, etc.)
- Bonus: experience working at a successful marketplace startup
- Bonus: Series B stage startup experience
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are also conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen
Back to top