Workforce Management Analyst
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are currently seeking a Workforce Analyst for our Global Customer Experience team, who will be responsible for providing Workforce Management (WFM) forecasts and staffing requirements for multiple Customer Experience groups. The Workforce Analyst will partner with internal and external operational management to ensure the correct resourcing schedules are in place to meet demand.
The Analyst will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of contact drivers impacting forecasts and analyze operational performance against plan to assist internal and external teams to improve performance. In addition, the Workforce Analyst will work on end to end WFM processes for implementations, assist with maintenance and enhancements of the workforce management tools, and provide analytical support to the leadership team.
The preferred candidate will be one who possesses rich experience in call center demand forecasting, workforce planning and scheduling, real time adherence management, and who can hit the ground running with a playbook for improved operational performance.
Forecasting & Analysis
- Track and analyze historical contact volumes and arrival patterns
- Create short, medium and long-term forecasts, including interval level forecast patterns
- Develop and maintain an Event Calendar, identifying and tracking key business drivers
- Review forecasts on an intraday, daily and weekly basis for all Customer Experience groups, and compare actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s in math, statistics, business, or related discipline preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with workforce management and working in a call-center
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard inbound call center best practices
- Ability to analyze contact volumes/patterns, develop trend analysis and comparison reports is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (heavy emphasis on Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is expected
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top