UX Research Producer
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. As for engineering, we solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
UX Research Producer
HomeAway is building out the user experience research team at their new state-of-the art lab in Austin, and needs a talented producer to insure all our research runs smoothly and effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Manage schedules and calendaring across the Austin user research team; synchronize scheduling details with researchers in other offices.
- Coordinate research participant recruiting with UX Researchers and 3rd-party recruiters.
- Manage internal recruiting databases (Google Docs, Excel and other tools).
- Manage day-of-test activities, including participant sign-in/sign-out.
- Assist research team in sharing and distributing test results (wiki updates).
- Support other research and lab management activities.
Background & Skills
- Familiarity with usability, focus group, or other consumer research is preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong communication skills; able to interact professionally and effectively with members of the public who participate in research activities.
- Very experienced with online tools (wikis and shared documents) as well as office software (Word Processing, Spreadsheets).
- Comfortable working in a fast paced professional setting on a variety of activities.
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive salary
- Target annual bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free drinks & snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electric adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
Back to top