Traveller Marketing Specialists - multiple sectors!
Would you like to work in a market leading firm in one of the fastest growing industries around, with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
We do holidays, not something boring. We are something everyone wants. Why not work with a product everyone loves, and have an amazing experience doing it? A recent survey suggested that last year more than half of us decided not to take our holiday. Want to help change that?
We areHomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for our rapidly expanding Traveller Marketing based in our London office and have several roles available, each focused on a specific customer segment - Groups, Families, Pets, Short trippers, Business Travellers and Food Lifestyle
These positions will work on answering the customer segments specific needs and multi-channel marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, traffic and bookings, and ultimately revenue.
If you are someone who:
· Is creative but with a strong digital aptitude
· Excels working in cross-functional teams and with agencies/partners in different locations and countries
· Can work collaboratively with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that our marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience
· Can contribute to strategy, co-author multi-channel strategy and creative briefs
· Isn’t just a creative, but has a commercial outlook and desire to drive the bottom line
And you have:
· A background in internet ecommerce experience in a multi-region or global capacity
· Are experienced in acquisition marketing
· A proven ability to deliver defined goals and exceed them
· Experience of executing and developing omni-channel campaign creations
· Strong reporting and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top