Traveller Marketing Managers - multiple sectors!
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work in a market leading firm in one of the fastest growing industries around, with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
We do holidays, not something boring. We are something everyone wants. Why not work with a product everyone loves, and have an amazing experience doing it? A recent survey suggested that last year more than half of us decided not to take our holiday. Want to help change that?
We areHomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for some senior management positions in for our rapidly expanding Traveller Marketing team based in our London office and have several positions available, each focused on a specific customer segment - Groups, Families, Pets, Short trippers, Business Travellers and Food Lifestyle
These roles will lead teams focused on multi-channel marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, traffic and bookings, create the strategy and program manage a matrixed team of channel experts.
If you are someone who:
· Has experience in cross-organisational people and project management skills
· Is comfortable in both the strategic and execution dimensions of marketing
· Possesses both creativity and technical aptitude
· Has experience in growing a brand or category and the commerciality to make it a success
And you have:
● A strong background in internet, ecommerce experience in a multi-country or global capacity
● Demonstrative acquisition marketing experience
● Proven ability to manage to goals and exceed them
● Strong collaboration and influencing skills
● Deep expertise in omni-channel innovative campaign creations
● Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment
● Proven success in partnering with product and marketing teams in different locations and countries to understand needs and successfully exceed those
● Proven success in leading with a one-team approach, building a project team across functions internally, with agencies and with external partners
● Strong analytical and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top