Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for a talented marketing professional with strong brand and integrated marketing experience to join the Local Marketing team based in London. This is a great opportunity to be creative and have fun focused on a topic everyone loves - vacations!
This role would be focused on building outbound marketing plans in the UK and targeting specific audience segments or cities, to help build the HomeAway Brand and reach travellers. It would include developing activation plans with a broad marketing mix from events, to social media, to digital or guerrilla marketing. This role will also explore new potential partnerships or tactics to pilot and scale for growth to reach more travellers and help drive marketing of key travel destinations.
This individual will work side by side with the regional business counter parts to achieve the common revenue goals of the region as well as with Global counterparts to ensure successful execution at a local level.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and executing multi-channel consumer campaigns targeting key audience segments
• Defining the local application of global campaigns aligned with the Global Brand strategy
• Executing local partnerships and sponsorship opportunities to drive awareness and consideration of the HomeAway brand and platform
• Exploring new pilot programs to find new and different ways to reach and engage our key consumer audiences
• Working with creative teams, marketing agencies, PR, Social media, and others to ensure cross best in class marketing and strong group collaboration for key projects.
You will bring:
• Demonstrable experience creating consumer marketing campaigns and marketing plans in the UK
• Experience driving strategic marketing partnerships and co-marketing programs
• Ability to work with cross functional groups both on the local and global level with multiple stakeholders and requirements
• Online and e-commerce or Travel related experience is a plus
• Ability to think creatively and assess new marketing channel opportunities to reach a target demographic including social, digital, offline channels
• Strong analytical and communication skills and project management expertise
• Experience working with marketing or creative agencies a plus