Traveler Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for our rapidly expanding CRM and Marketing Automation team and have roles based in our London office.
An ideal candidate will have experience with: marketing technologies and automation, project management, email marketing strategy, and working with cross-functional teams. This position will work directly with global and local marketing, technology and product teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio, including 20+ brands across 10 geographies around the world.
This role will:
· Plan, develop, and execute both ad-hoc communications and complex Traveler lifecycle campaigns.
· Work daily in world-class Marketing Automation tool to build and maintain global email campaigns for all HomeAway brands.
· Optimize and maintain industry best practices for HomeAway's marketing automation ecosystem by actively exploring and implementing new features, functionality releases, advanced workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentation.
· Work with Product and Technology Teams to scope data requirements, dependencies and workflows for email campaigns.
· Partner with performance channels to execute integrated x-channel campaigns.
· Implement A/B testing strategies and future testing roadmap.
· Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics.
If you are someone who:
· Has an intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
· Is comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
· Is able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide.
· Is able to work independently and proactively.
· Is capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
And you have:
· Extensive marketing experience.
· Advanced experience using MA platform required. Eloqua experience a plus.
· Excellent program management skills required.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of email best practices, innovation, and technologies.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
· HTML experience required, ASP.NET Razor a plus
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top