HomeAway is seeking a talented marketing professional to assist the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery. An ideal candidate will have experience with: project management, email marketing, and working with cross-functional teams. This position will work directly with marketing teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio, including 20+ brands across 10 geographies around the world.
What will you do? You will
- Assist in planning and executing both ad-hoc communications and complex traveler lifecycle campaigns.
- Work daily in world-class Marketing Automation tool to build and maintain global email campaigns for all HomeAway brands.
- Coordinate with Marketing Ops Program Manager and global marketing teams to ensure all email campaigns execute correctly.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are routed to the appropriate stakeholders for approvals and delivered on schedule.
- Coordinate across departments to manage and maintain relationships and technology implementations of third party platforms.
What will you bring?
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience.
- Experience using an ESP or MA platform required. Eloqua experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Computer (Excel, Power Point and Word) and organizational skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
- Able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Basic HTML experience a plus.
- Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
- Flexibility and initiative as role and responsibilities evolve and change
- Desire to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What do we have to offer?
- Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from tube station and great views of London
- Attractive compensation plan, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast
- Modern office environment
- Every day is Dress Down Friday