Training Specialist - English and Spanish
HomeAway Global Customer Experience’s department is hiring a TrainingSpecialist for our Education team. The primary responsibility for this positionis designing and delivering learning solutions for our new european CustomerService Representatives (French, German, British, Spanish, Italian andPortuguese) based in Madrid.
Additional responsibilities include development of curriculum and web basedtraining, instructor guides, and course reference materials, as well as collaborationwith customer service department to identify learning gaps, develop and executeplans to close those gaps.
Main responsibilities include:
· Produce and deliver classroom training, andweb-based training.
· Collaborate with Global Education team to understandproduct updates / launches.
· Ensure all training materials are updated.
· Assist in maintaining consistency betweenlocal and global Customer Support training.
· Possibility of training delivery at night orearly morning to support the overnight teams.
· Bachelor’s degree required (in related field aplus), or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
· A first experience in training, and customersupport related positions.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products,including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Fluent in English (as part of an internationalteam) and Spanish.
· Ability of managing and making rapid progresson multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to gather and organize necessaryinformation, and produce high quality knowledge content.
· Ability to develop strong relationships withteam members and global teams outside of Customer Experience, as well as ableto work independently.
· Detail oriented, with strong writing,organizational, presentation and communication skills.
· Up to 10% travel possible.
What do we have to offer?
You will join a very successful company backed by strong investor as GoogleVentures, in one of the few sectors spared by the crisis, with revenueincreased 20% year-over-year.
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular socialgatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits includingfree drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will be part of the HomeAway team in our offices in Madrid, in walkingdistance from the tube station. You will work in a modern office environment asan integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with adesire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding businessperformance.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top