HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway Global Customer Experience’s department is hiring for a Training Specialist for our Global Education team. The primary responsibility for this position is designing and delivering learning solutions for our Customer Service Representatives based in Singapore. This position will develop, maintain and deliver both internal product and soft skills training.
- Production and delivery of classroom training and web-based training.
- Collaboration with customer services leaders to identify learning gaps, develop and execute plans to close those gaps.
- Collaboration with Product Marketing and Global Education team to understand product updates / launches.
- Review and revise course content based on student feedback and product updates.
- Assist in maintaining consistency between local and global Customer Support training.
- Train the trainer sessions with outsourced teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 2+ year experience in a training role creating curriculum for classroom environments or combination of training and customer experience is required
- Ability to develop relationships with subject matter experts and leaders
- Classroom management experience in an adult learning environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as part of a remote team.
- Proven ability of managing and making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to gather and organize necessary information, and produce high quality knowledge content.
- Detail oriented, with strong writing, organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (as part of a globally diverse team) and in one of any other Asian languages.
- Up to 10% travel possible
- Knowledge of call center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Experience managing and navigating a LMS such as Saba
- Expert MS Office skills.
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top