Technical Client Success Specialist - Fluent Italian & Spanish
To successfully support the company’s growth in Europe, HomeAway is seeking a talented Technical Client Success Specialist – Fluent Italian/Spanish.
You will be a member of the Client Solutions team and manages Integrated Property Manager (BtoB Clients) account optimization. As a Technical Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maximizing Integrated Property Manager performance through the identification of issue drivers and development of comprehensive coaching plans.
- Research drivers of performance and identify root causes behind concerns noted by a PM customer, Sales, and/or reporting
- Provide explanations and create detailed action plans for the PM customer that include coordinated issue resolution across internal teams, behavioral modification, and/or technical instruction/training, depending on the scenario
- Implement proactive issue solutions for target IPM customers, in coordination with Sales, software partners, Integrated Solutions, and Product teams
- Provide recommendations and guidelines about listing on HA sites; work with PM customer to ensure compliance; train on products available and provide insight on performance enhancement techniques
- Act as the liaison between the IPM and internal teams
- Track and provide data on KPIs for IPM performance improvement across multiple checkpoints, as well as customer satisfaction
- Keep a pulse on new product and service launches, as well as industry solutions, which help increase customer performance
- Offer process feedback and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Project manage other IPM-related team and business projects, working with cross-functional internal teams (Product, Integration Solutions, Business Development) to create and execute project plans
- Fluency in both Italian and Spanish essential
- Experience with Excel necessary; experience with Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML preferred
- Experience establishing KPIs, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, organized self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate with our PM customers and partners in a way that serves our reputation, letting them understand how much we value their business and the experience of our travelers
- Proactive problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and issues
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to processes; ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Product, Development, Product Marketing, and Sales teams
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Bachelor’s degree
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top