HomeAway is looking for a gifted recruiter/sourcer who could be interested by a first in-house experience, initially for 3-6 month contract. You will be based in our Victoria Office and report directly to the Senior TA Manager.
This role demands a strong understanding of IT candidate generation, mainly in UK but also in Spain, direct sourcing, networking, advertising. Your day to day will include not only sourcing activities but providing reports on sourcing metrics, candidate sourcing, pre-screening, and initial assessment.
You will partner with local and remote hiring managers and HR Department to streamline our recruitment activities across the region. Your strong communication skills will allow you to keep your direct management and local management constantly up to date with recruitment activities, you will share your knowledge and experience with other member of the EU. Depending of the recruitment team workload you may have to source for other HomeAway’s entities.
• Previous sourcer experience in an agency, sourcing all kind of iT profiles, preferably developers and support oriented.
• Demonstrated experience in building candidate pipelines through direct sourcing. (networking, referrals, CV database searches, direct online adverts)
• Experience in-house is a clear advantage but not mandatory.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency, ATS is a clear advantage.
• Experience of recruiting across Europe would be beneficial
Required Skills and Behaviour :
• Able to set and deal with priorities
• Strong communicator, used to share relevant information with hiring managers and recruitment manager.
• Customer focused.
• A good sense of Fun!