Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
You have a knack for solving logic puzzles. You are a keen problem-solver who enjoys helping others resolve complex issues. You are looking for a meaningful career in a customer-focused team environment, where you get to use your outstanding problem-solving and research skills to help others. We have what you’re looking for!
As a Support Specialist for HomeAway Software, you will provide world class support for professional property managers who operate their vacation rental businesses using our SaaS products. Our SaaS products provide our customers with the tools they need in order perform day-to-day operations, everything from accounting, to managing bookings, managing websites, housekeeping and much more.
As the first line of support for our customers, our mission is to delight our clients by responding quickly and effectively to their questions and issues using all available resources to, not only fix their problems, but train them to get maximum value from our products, and by advocating for them as we continue to develop and improve our products. We are invested in their success.
If you are a customer-focused self-starter, with excellent communication and listening skills, and you have a passion for helping people solve problems, while maintaining high customer satisfaction, we want to talk with you!
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Troubleshoot customer problems and answer questions via phone and e-mail.
- Maintain 48 hour Service Level Agreement.
- Own customer issues from start to finish.
- Clear, concise communication.
- Create knowledge base articles as necessary.
- Work with internal teams, coordinating and communicating in order to resolve customer issues.
- 2+ years of customer service or product support experience. SaaS preferred.
- Familiar with: Windows, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks as you go.
- Experience with small computer networks, firewalls, and antivirus software a plus.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or with basic accounting principles a plus.
- Build Customer Loyalty: Effectively meet customer needs; build productive customer relationships; take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media in a manner that helps our customers understand and retain the message.
- Resilience: Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Quality / Attention to Detail: Accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Time Management: Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Hours / Shift Information:
- 8 hour days, 5 days a week.
- Occasional on-call.
- Possible travel.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top