Staff Financial Systems Analyst for FAH or SLA
World class Enterprise Systems are the foundation enabling the growth of our company. With over $3 billion in annual bookings, HomeAway is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries. The Enterprise Systems team provides the applications that manage people data, count money in multiple currencies, report taxes, and manage our cash with rigorous integrity. We develop system processes to pay the bills, property owners and our people.
As an Enterprise Systems Analyst at HomeAway, you will serve as a functional expert for Information Systems related to Commerce and Financial applications. Your expertise will help drive long term strategic direction, design requirements, features, functionality, and necessary enhancements. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal resources and third party vendors to implement effective solutions to support both strategic and ad-hoc team needs. Working closely with the product owners for Finance, Accounting, and Tax teams, you will leverage both your systems knowledge and your professional expertise to provide support and resolution to functional, technical, and data issues.
Our ideal candidate, at a minimum, will be able to:
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle EBS financial globally including but not limited to: General Ledger, Subledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, E-Business Tax, Cash Management
- Provide applications support by troubleshooting application and data issues
- Document system configuration, functional business processes, user training and technical requirements.
- Identify business requirements and identify technical, procedural and functional gaps.
- Collaborate with product owners, development team, systems team, administrators and consultants to provide in-depth technical and functional solutions and ensure development of efficient and sustainable application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, project schedule, including defining activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, and task duration.
- Provide strong understanding with the ability to analyze and query application data schemas.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a variety of reports or queries.
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge of Information Systems with 8+ years of global implementation, support, integration, and development / customization experience in Oracle EBS modules.
- Proven experience with multi-national, multi-currency, implementations in a multi-org environment
- Exposure to application administration functions and security module in a multi-org environment.
- Experience with eCommerce systems and processes
- Exposure to AME configuration and Workflow administration.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures
- Proficient in the personalization of OAF pages
- Strong analytical, change management, task/project management and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, defect tracking and release management.
- Ability to travel on a global basis is required and is estimated at 5-10% depending upon actual projects.
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive salary
- Target annual bonus
- Company stock (RSU's)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free drinks & snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Stand up desk
- Casual dress code
Back to top