An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for Sr. Project Manager Europe to join our Global Operations team.
In this leadership role, you will closely assist the EMEA Director of Operations in the design, coordination and implementation of EU business projects, operational model design and implementation, change management activities, strategic initiatives, and strategy and support the European businesses by leading deep dive and war room activities.
The Project Manager will be required to work with a high degree of autonomy.
What will you do?
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Run cross-functional projects across geographies as directed by the Director of Operations
- Support the European business in its organizational and cultural change management
- Liaise with all business and support functions to coordinate business projects, esp. with EMEA senior management, regional and operational directors, marketing and Product to drive projects to successful conclusion
- Internal consultant role including business and market analysis and strategic recommendations and planning
Who are you?
You have a passion for the internet business and its development; you come out of an experience with a very dynamic, multi-cultural and global organization and are looking for a next challenge in a focused and entrepreneurial team. You are therefore used to dealing with ambiguity and a constantly changing environment.
You will be successful if you can demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized with ability to translate concepts into action plan
- Data oriented
- Experience in working with and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong project management experience with strong consulting skills
- Operational experience
- Internet industry experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Strong experience working within a PMO environment
- Fluent English; one or more additional European language would be a plus.
- Highly analytical and numbers focused
- Confident, with excellent written and verbal communication skills including excellent listening, concise communication, and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Strong self-organization and self-motivation skills
What do we have to offer?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
Not many job opportunities can enable you to have a 360º view on all aspects of the business while working in varied projects in a developed and secured company which is still continuously growing. This job can.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Operations Management team.
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!