Sr. Oracle Business Systems Analyst
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands.
HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. experiences together.
World class Enterprise Systems are the foundation enabling the growth of our company. With over $3 billion in annual bookings, HomeAway is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries. The Enterprise Systems team provides the applications that manage people data, count money in multiple currencies, report taxes, and manage our cash with rigorous integrity. We develop system processes to pay the bills, property owners and our people.
As an Enterprise Systems Business Analyst at HomeAway, you will serve as a functional expert for Information Systems related to Commerce and Billing applications. Your expertise will help drive long term strategic direction, design requirements, features, functionality, and necessary enhancements.
You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal resources and third party vendors to implement effective solutions to support both strategic and ad-hoc team needs. Working closely with the product owners for Finance, Accounting, and Tax teams, you will leverage both your systems knowledge and your professional expertise to provide support and resolution to functional, technical, and data issues.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle EBS financial globally including but not limited to: General Ledger, Sub ledger Accounting, Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivable, Cash Management.
- Document system configuration, functional business processes, user training and technical requirements.
- Identify business requirements and identify technical, procedural and functional gaps.
- Collaborate with product owners, development team, systems team, administrators and consultants to provide in-depth technical and functional solutions and ensure development of efficient and sustainable application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, project schedule, including defining activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, and task duration.
- Provide strong understanding with the ability to analyze and query application data schemas.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a variety of reports or queries.
- Proven experience in implementing and administering subscription billing applications such as Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, Chargify, or NetSuite.
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge of Information Systems with 8+ years of global implementation, support, integration, and development/customization experience in Oracle EBS modules.
- Proven experience with multi-national, multi-currency, implementations in a multi-org environment.
- Exposure to application administration functions and security module in a multi-org environment.
- Experience with eCommerce systems and processes.
- Strong analytical, change management, task/project management and problem solving skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Parental Leave (up to 20 weeks based on eligibility)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages, including breakfast on Fridays
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top