Senior Director Product Management, Marketplace Services
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way by helping them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. A company within the Expedia group, we are the world leader in vacation rentals with sites representing online with more than 1.2 million paid listings of vacation rental homes listed in 190 countries. We have over one billion visitors per year, and serve more than one billion page views per month.
HomeAway is growing, and has an opportunity for a strong product leader to make his/her mark in our online vacation rental marketplace. We are searching for a Senior Director of Product Management to join our team in beautiful downtown Austin, TX. We’re looking for a leader who will own the product vision and roadmap for HomeAway’s marketplace design services.
What will you be responsible for:
- Driving the development of a smart service layer that will allow for in-session personalization based on user behavior and data
- Data driven decision making and multivariate testing to drive conversion through science
- Collaborating with developers and designers to build new high priority services from scratch
- Establishing strategy, goals and directives for a group of product teams that share the same high level objectives for the marketplace.
- Working with Data Scientists and Economists to productize transactional data
- Building, managing and growing a team of high caliber product managers.
- Setting the bar high, and driving products to excellence.
What will you bring:
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Experience driving marketplace design initiatives in a similar online marketplace
- Relevant experience building foundational services that scale to a global marketplace
- Proven track record of managing multiple product lines and delivering releases on schedule
- Demonstrated experience leveraging product management best practices, standards and policies
- Demonstrated track record of building and managing high caliber product teams
- Experience with online travel and/or consumer marketplaces preferred
- BS or BA in related field, MBA preferred
- Great Medical and Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Target Annual Bonus
- Unlimited Time Off
- Free Vacation Rental on a Yearly Basis (taxable benefit)
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free Snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our C-Team
- Company Stock (RSUs)
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
- Adjustable standing desk
Back to top