Service Desk Analyst I
● 1 Year Working Experience in ServiceDesk or IT Support Role
● Adept at troubleshooting both Windows and Mac operating systems and hardware,local and remote control tools
● Experience with remote support and remote control tools
● Understanding of Windows and OS X based software, especially MicrosoftOffice, Remote Desktop Clients and built-in utilities (Terminal, ActivityMonitor, System Preferences, Console, Disk Utility);
● Experience in integrating Windows and OS X with an Active Directoryenvironment
● Experience with 802.1x authentication in Windows and Mac OS X
● Working knowledge of local and server based OS virtualization, specificknowledge of Vmware-based products is helpful
● Basic understanding of TCP/IP based networking and troubleshooting
● Basic understanding of WDS, GPOs, and OS X preference management,
● Experience with OS X Server, especially when integrated into an ActiveDirectory network
● Basic skills in Batch, PowerShell, AppleScript and Unix shell scripting
● Experience with ticketing system
● Very good English language skills
● Ability to read and understand e-mail/messages written inEnglish
● Ability to reply to e-mails/messages with a good level ofwritten English
● Be able to communicate over the phone withEnglish-speaking colleagues and take an active part in team meetings
● Creation & deployment of Windows and OS X images, patches and applicationbundles
● Understanding of Apple's current software deployment strategy via the Mac AppStore
● Experience with JAMF's CasperSuite is helpful
● Experience setting up phones in Cisco Call Manager
● Experience troubleshooting audio and video conferencing systems (Cisco &Polycom)
● Passionate about IT and technology
● Strong communication and customer services skills to support end-users faceto face, over the phone and remotely
● Patience/methodical and logical approach to problem solving
● Confidence to bond with the existing team
● Time management skills and working independently and as part of a team
● Aptitude for self-learning
● Adheres to Code of Conduct
● Take Initiatives
● Punctuality and attendance
● Provide technical assistance, locally or remotely, through ticketingsystem/walkup or phone, for all issues related to computer systems, softwareand hardware, mobile devices and other tech tools and products.
● Monitor Service Desk for (un)assigned tickets in the queue and processfirst-in first-out based on priority.
● Follow up and post an update on any of your tickets thathave not been updated in 24 hours.
● Follow Up on Onboarding Tickets for Today/Tomorrow.
● Escalate to an upper level if needed
● Prep & assist with onboarding of new employee. Manage setup anddeployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
● Prep & assist with offboarding.
● Maintain inventory of equipment, and peripheral devices.
● Complete Conference Room Checks (including Wallboards) and follow up on anyissues.
● Ensure IT Area is tidy
● Research issues, come up with solutions and document procedures to fixproblems.
● Complete assigned Quarterly Projects and Objectives.
● Effectively communicate knowledge with other team members through trainingand documentation; creating and maintaining good documentation is a must.
● Adheres to and supports IT and Security standards, policies, and procedures.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top