SEO Analyst - Landing Page Optimisation
Exciting opportunities have arisen at HomeAway for Analysts , LPO to join our Global Growth Marketing team. These are regional analyst roles, reporting to the Sr Manager, Quality, with a dotted line to the regional SEO Manager. The mandate is to generate impactful insights, lead a testing program, and drive continuous improvements in the quality of our SEO technical tools & processes, and working with other teams (SEO, LPO) as and when needed to make an even bigger impact.
Working in partnership with the Growth Marketing teams, the Analysts, LPO will have a high degree of autonomy to drive meaningful quality improvements.
Online marketing or web analytics expertise is useful but not required, along with technical expertise of performance channels and innovation. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, customer-centric with a proven track record of driving growth & innovation within an e-commerce environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Drive continuous improvements of the landing pages & technical SEO aspects for the SEO channel, working closely with the wider Growth org and web & mobile product teams
• Perform & share Root Cause analyses to identify & size the biggest improvement opportunities
• Design & test innovative ways to achieve SEO technical excellence at scale, whether it’s through distributed work (e.g. Amazon Mechanical Turk), leveraging agency relationships, 3rd party tools or anything else, including in-house tools by leveraging our dedicated engineering resources.
• Define, analyse, interpret and communicate all key SEO technical metrics (crawl, indexing…) with regional management and ensure global consistency on the SEO technical aspects.
• Create reports & dashboard allowing monitoring of the quality of the SEO channel, working in close partnership with the tools & product teams.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• Interest in online marketing and a keen eye for innovation and testing new products and functionalities
• Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; must be metric focused and thrive in a test-and learn culture and data driven decision-making
• A collaborative approach and ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing and product
• BSc or MSc degree level qualifications from a good university, ideally related to engineering or computer science, as the SEO tech role will involve a lot of highly technical problems & solutions.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top