Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with .NET knowledge as well as experience with open source projects to join the team responsible for developing e-commerce solutions that power the Bed and Breakfast brand. Examples of the team's work can be seen at: www.bedandbreakfast.com
Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. The ideal candidate is an analytical problem solver who is also a self-starter and team player passionate about web technologies and building e-commerce solutions.
- Own new features from design to production release to provide the data security, scalability and reliability that is expected of production data.
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools: Git, Splunk, NewRelic, Sonar and TeamCity
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Participate in our inner source culture (Internal Open Source) by delivering high quality code that levels up not only your team but the entire organization
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal conferences
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years related software development experience using .NET
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top