ave you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is growing and so is the talent acquisition team! We are looking for a highly customer focused recruiter to support the HomeAway in London in a fast paced environment. This person will have the opportunity to contribute to defining and optimizing recruiting processes, as well as demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner.
Your Daily Impact:
- Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to C-team to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies
- Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world class candidate/hiring manager experience
- Ability to recruit against roles that are leveraging cutting edge technologies that will have a impact on revenue, business decisions, site features, & creating unique user experiences
- Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
What You’re Good At:
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
- Ability to effectively source and engage passive candidates through various recruiter tools
- Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
- Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
- Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment
- In-house recruiting experience working face to face with hiring managers
- Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team