- Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to C-team to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies
- Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world class candidate/hiring manager experience
- Ability to recruit against roles that are leveraging cutting edge technologies that will have a impact on revenue, business decisions, site features, & creating unique user experiences
- Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
- Working with a sense of urgency whist maintaining accuracy
- Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
- Ability to effectively source and engage passive candidates through various recruiter tools
- Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
- Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
- Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
- Solid in-house recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment, working face to face with hiring managers. Any experience of working with internal Marketing teams would be a bonus!
- Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity.
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top