Senior Partner Marketing Manager
TRAVELLER MARKETING MANAGER
From beachside shacks to country abodes Stayz is the domestic leader of unique accommodation options with over 45,000 holiday homes across Australia. We love travel and we're committed to helping family and friends find the perfect holiday home to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are looking for a strong Marketing leader to deliver the whole Traveller consumer communication process from Acquisition through to Retention. They will manage a small team of people who deliver specific channels of communication across the business. They are experienced at driving end to end integrated marketing campaigns and activating brands across ANZ. They will lead the Traveller strategy while developing and delivering an activation program ranging from media, events, CRM, digital or guerrilla marketing all to engage our consumers and partner base. This role will also explore new potential partnerships and marketing tactics to pilot and scale for growth to build the business. They will work side by side with their regional business counter parts in Brand, Partner and PR, along with key executive stakeholders to achieve major results in ANZ.
This leader will have previous tech/digital experience or in an environment where everything is measurable. We are looking for someone to lead and build competency from a testing and ROI perspective across the Marketing Team.
- Develop integrated multi-channel marketing plans targeting specific audience segments and destinations to achieve key business metrics and ROI
- Manage and grow a team of marketing experts to deliver best in class marketing strategy and tactics in ANZ.
- Budget management and spend allocation for media mix based on country/brand revenue goals and market growth potential as well as strategic planning
- Activate our owners and partners to drive usage of the HomeAway platform and new listings
- Launch new and unique pilot marketing programs to explore new business opportunities in the region
- Drive Brand Awareness and Consideration in the region including growth against competition
- Experience setting up A/B tests and building results into business activity.
- Experience leading teams and building competency within Marketing Teams
- Extensive experience in developing and leading multi-channel Consumer Marketing plans, Product launch and campaign strategy
- Multiple years of experience managing marketing organizations including events, social media, or product marketing teams
- Experience developing consumer marketing strategy between various brands and co-marketing tactics between products.
- Experience managing agency resources for marketing creative, design, and brand activation
- Experience at managing teams including several direct reports/may have been a Marketing lead in a smaller organisation
- Ability to build customer focused merchandising and marketing roadmaps
- Deep understanding of all digital channels and end to end Marketing ROI measurement including A/B testing
-Experience working in a Tech/Digital environment
- Ability to inspire others, motivate key stakeholders, and passion for having real impact
- Passion for travel, marketing and new global trends in travel technology
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top