Senior Marketing Manager
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway Software is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team. HomeAway Software delivers the leading software and mobile app solutions needed by professional vacation property managers to attract guests, run their business, and deliver great guest experiences. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about a user’s experience across all channels they use to engage our brand. You’ll need to be creative, tech and data-savvy, and have experience developing and executing digital marketing programs to engage, acquire, and nurture our prospects. The successful applicant will be skilled in SEO, paid search, display, paid social, and re-marketing.
Your team, consisting of 3-4 direct reports, will:
- Work with business leadership to develop overall marketing strategy and annual plan for assigned products and customer segments. Global marketing experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Develop and maintain ongoing programs and channels: website and SEO, advertising, content marketing, and social media.
- Develop and execute successful demand generation campaigns via the use of digital channels and event marketing.
- Work in tandem with sales leadership and product marketing on audience-segmented demand and retention campaigns.
- Manage all advertising channels and related ad spend.
- Track and identify industry, competitor and ad category trends to keep the brand ahead of the curve.
- Take responsibility for project timelines and program deadlines.
- Ensure that all projects are executed within budget, strong budget management is essential for this role.
- Develop customer retention programs on an as-needed basis.
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably in the travel or software industry.
- 5+ years of demand generation experience.
- Proven experience and success with B2B marketing.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation software, Eloqua experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage to goals and exceed them.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment.
- Proven success in partnering with sales, product and marketing teams to understand needs and successfully exceed those.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top