Senior Manager, Growth Marketing (Quality & Localisation Processes)
Sr Manager/Director, Growth Marketing (Quality &Localisation Processes)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Senior Manager/Director, Growth Marketing, looking after quality processes & localisation to join our Global Growth Marketing team. This is a global leadership role, reporting to the Sr Director, Search & Growth Operations, driving continuous improvement initiatives, training programs & managing the localisation for all growth marketing activities (Search, Display, Partnerships & Emails). The Sr Manager, Quality & Localisation will foster a culture of continuous quality improvement without sacrificing execution speed.
Working in partnership with the other growth marketing teams, the Senior Manager/Director, Growth Marketing (Quality & Localisation Processes) will have a high degree of autonomy, whilst managing and developing a team of analysts looking afterquality tools & processes, as well as driving the roadmap for landing page optimization program and testing relevant new products.
e-commerce expertise is required, including large-scale, highly automated online marketing programs,along with a comprehensive knowledge of two or more online marketing channels(e.g. SEM, SEO, Display…).
The successful candidate will be a highly data-driven communicator with a proven track record of driving learnings, operational excellence & innovation throughout an organisation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Complete accountability for the global quality processes & tools of the Growth Marketing Channels (Display, SEM, SEO, Social, App Installs…)
· Working with Channel owners to define quality & then put in place the tools, people& processes necessary to get to and maintain the desired quality level
· Work with Engineering, Product & Growth to drive the roadmap of localisation efforts needed by the growth marketing channels so that we can achieve best-in-class landing page experience & performance
· Manage a team of four analysts & managers and contribute to their development and career progress
· Coordinationwith Retail & Destination Management teams to align on tacticalimplementations and ensure that regional and destination level performance isin line with the objectives set out for the channel
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
· Extensive online marketing experience across two ormore channels: a minimum of 5 years’ experience in online marketing, activelymanaging complex campaigns and proven experience in solving complex problems ina methodical way (e.g. scientific research; consulting…)
· Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solvingapproach; must be metric focused and thrive in a test-and learn culture anddata driven decision making
· A proven record of delivering quality-focusedinitiatives & processes that had a positive impact on the overall business
· Very strong communication skills with a passion fortraining and coaching teams inside and outside the direct management line
· Ability to form a consensus across multiplestakeholders and finding new ways to make a solution work for everyoneinvolved.
· A highly collaborative approach and ability to workas part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, includingengineering, marketing and product, across multiple regions
· Bachelor or Master degree level qualifications
What do we have tooffer?
Have youever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningfulway and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families buildingmemories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacationrental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. Wehave millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one millionpage views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the worldavailable to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
Based inour London Victoria Office (or in the Austin, Texas office), you will helpbuilding world-class SEM accounts as part of the Growth Marketing team, workingin collaboration with regional business leaders and department heads, allowingyou to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
In additionto an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular socialgatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and arange of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
· Greathealthcare scheme
· TargetAnnual Bonus
· 25days Paid Vacation
· Regularcompany update talks with our C-Team
· Free Listing on HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top