Senior Analyst, Scripting & Automation
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Senior Analyst, Tools & Marketing Automation, to join our Global Growth Marketing team. This is a global analyst role, based in London, and reporting to the Sr Manager, Tools & Automation, to help identify automation needs and either source or help specify tools for our in-house product & engineering teams that will have a positive impact on the quality and profitability of large scale marketing campaigns reaching millions of travelers on Google, Facebook and other channels.
Working closely with the other Growth Marketing, Product & Engineering teams, the Senior Analyst, Tools & Automation will have a high degree of autonomy to identify areas where tools & automation would be most useful, what degree of automation is needed, and how to implement it as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Online marketing or web analytics expertise is useful but not required. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, commercially astute, with a proven track record of driving growth & innovation in an e-commerce environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Accountable for developing & implementing new, effective tools and automation, with a focus on reviewing what tools & solutions are commercially available, whether they are established solutions or new products.
• Own the 3rd party tool sourcing and competitive monitoring program, and use it to identify new ways to automate or improve growth marketing operations.
• Be part of the build / buy / customize decision process
• Coordinate with data, new channels & technical teams to develop, test & improve automation processes for each growth channel
• Create reports & dashboard allowing monitoring of the quality of Growth Marketing channels, working in close partnership with the tools & product teams.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development or product management with a proven experience in solving complex problems through technology.
• Strong interest in online marketing and/or search engines and programmatic advertising.
• Highly analytical and methodical with a problem-solving approach; must be metric focused and thrive in a test-and learn culture and data driven decision-making.
• A collaborative approach and ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing and product
• BSc or MSc degree level qualifications in a scientific or analytical field, ideally engineering or computer science, as the role might involve some coding and/or data processing.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top